Subject- English/ Mathematics/Hindi/ Sanskrit/SST/ Science(BIO, Chem, Physics)/Computer/Singing/Dancing/Judo/Karate/Art & Craft
Criteria– able to teach till class 10th
Must have fluent in English with excellent Verbal & Communication Skills
Qualification: Graduate Only ( B.Ed Preferred)
Extra Benefits: Free Accommodation & Fooding
Interview Type– Telephonic & Video
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.